Should you be worried about radon?
Radon is a radioactive gas emitted from rock formations beneath your home in Waverly, IA. This odorless, colorless gas can seep into your basement and invade your living space. Prolonged exposure to radon gas has been linked to lung cancer.
At Kellings Home Inspections, we can test your home
for abnormally high levels of radon and refer you to a mitigation expert. Don't ignore the problem and risk endangering your health. Contact us today
to have us inspect your Waverly, Waterloo, or Cedar Falls home for dangerous radon gas.